
I can always imagine someone getting murdered to the soundtrack of "Carol of the Bells." I like the song but it does have a bit of something frantic and threatening within it's festive melody.
"Christmas time is here" from Charlie Brown, is nice but is the closest thing to audible melatonin. Listening to this song is like counting sheep while drinking a nice warm glass of milk-great but sleepy, too sleepy.
Jews are awesome but please stick to you own festive songs. I'm looking at you Neil, Babs.
Silent Night is still my all-time favorite. I don't care if it's cliche, it's beautiful and makes me very happy.
Candice loves:
O' Holy Night
Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Sleigh Ride
Baby it's Cold Outside
Hates:
Christmas in Killarney

2 comments:
We thought for sure that Mr. Heat-miser was your favorite Christmas tune. Good choices on songs. Silent night is also my fav... German, ancient, and reverent. O holy night and O come all ye faithful are kaylene's. can't wait to see you guys next week. we were thinking we should go see a midnight showing of avatar on the 23rd (unless you guys have already seen it) , if so we'll have hand stand competitions again.
Jonny,
You're right, I can't believe I forgot Mr. Heat Miser. Silent night is #1 followed by Mr. Heat Miser. We'll have a blast in Utah. I'm up for Avatar, sounds rad!!
Post a Comment